Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site. (Information used includes but not restricted to billing and shipping details, invoices and/or order confirmations). We will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected.
Payments are processed by Stripe. Using the My Saved Cards feature on the site results in your credit card information being securely stored by Stripe. For more info https://stripe.com/en-ie/checkout/legal.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties where necessary to help
us fulfil your order, as described above.
In doing this your personal information will be shared with Magemojo, Magento and AWS to complete your order
Also, Google Analytics will use your personal information to help us understand
how our customers use the Site. — you can read more about how Google uses
your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data- achieved through this notice.
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete – please contact us using the contact information below. If you change your email address, we send an email confirming same to both your old and new email addresses.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e., the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact information above.
- The right to data portability: this only applies in some circumstances.
- The right to object to Jack & Jill using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling: we do not use your data in this way.
- In order to exercise your rights please put your request in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office of the Data Protection Commission if you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights.
Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found at on the Data Protection Commission’s website: https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Information Collected from Children
www.incognito.ie is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our website.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation
Johnstown Manor, Johnstown, Naas, Co Kildare, Ireland